AXC SIM Replacement Wiring Loom Cable for Logitech Pedals
The stock Logitech pedal wiring loom has a number of weak points:
- The copper wire is very thin and so easily damaged.
- It uses the wrong size of crimp connectors for the size of wire. This results in poor connections.
- Using the crimp connectors for joining cable splices. This causes one poor connection to affect several pedals.
Our replacement cable addresses all of these problems:
- We use thicker copper wire.
- The crimp connectors are of the correct size for the wire we use.
- There is only one wire in each crimp.
- All cable splices are soldered then insulated with heat shrink tubing.
- Cable length: Approximately 2.4m from Cable Grip to D Sub connector.
- High quality 9 pin D Sub connector with gold plated pins.
- Injection Moulded connector with side exit.
- Improved cable grip for where it exits the pedals.
- Each cable is thoroughly checked and tested before shipping.
- Compatible with Logitech G25/G27/G29/G920/G923 Pedals.
12 month warranty against material and manufacturing defects.