This kit replaces the standard Logitech pedal potentiometer with a high quality linear position sensor. If your old pots are worn then this will solve your problem. If you want to upgrade your pedal potentiometers to a smoother, finer and more reliable sensor then this is for you.
This design replaces the stock potentiometer, gears and springs with a sensor directly driven by the pedal. Fully compatible with the PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC.
- Plug and Play – No soldering required
- Gives the same output range as the stock potentiometers
- Fully compatible with the PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC
- Fits Logitech G25 / G27 / G29 / G920 / G923 pedals
- Suitable for accelerator, brake and clutch pedals
- Fully engineered solution
- 12 Month Warranty
- PCB with onboard linear potentiometer
- Potentiometer Wiper (CNC machined aluminium)
- Assorted Hardware
- 2mm Hex Key
This kit comes with 12 Month Warranty from date of purchase.
If you have a problem installing this product after purchase then please log a support ticket.
30 day returns
In the unlikely event that you are disappointed by your Potentiometer Upgrade Kit you can return it for a refund (within 30 days of you receiving your order).